The conference is over...now what?
Check out the calendar or follow the links to find some great training opportunities coming up this fall/ winter!
- 2021 Wisconsin MABAS Conference September 23 – 25, 2021 http://events.constantcontact.com/register/eventllr=tyft9yjab&oeidk=a07ehy2q773bfd685ed
- WIPSCOM Fall Training: October 6, 2021; Stevens Point @ Holiday Inn Convention Center - Registration is OPEN - look under "Training/Conference Opportunities" above.
- Creating a Culture of Engaged Leaders in the Comm Center Join Stephen Marini and Paul Boulware as they discuss how to change the culture of your Comm Center - follow the link for dates and registration info.
- 9-1-1 Supervisor Leadership Academy: follow the link for information for time and location: https://360dispatcher.com/academy/
- CMCP (Center Manager Certification Program): https://www.nena.org/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=1431292&group=
This Tree of Life has been "planted" here with the support of national 911 organizations to recognize remarkable 911 telecommunicators… Read More
Two statutes being implemented by the FCC - Kari's Law and RAY BAUMS's Act - will make it easier for callers to… Read More
What is what3words? Has your agency heard of this? More info in the article - check it out! "We divided the… Read More
Don't forget to nominate the best of the best in your agency. Read More