Polk County Sheriff's Office
Reason for Announcement:
The primary responsibility of this position is to receive 9-1-1 calls, offering essential services through appropriate prioritizing of the calls and dispatching necessary services.
- Deferred Compensation
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays: 9
- Wisconsin Retirement Fund
- Extended Leave
- Flex Spending
- Ability to handle several tasks simultaneously
- Ability to perform essential functions of this position
- Able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Clear and concise speech
- Driver's license
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge and skills in operating computer systems
- No domestic abuse convictions
- No felony convictions
- React quickly and effectively to stressful situations
- U.S. citizen
- Minimum Age:
- Individual must be able to demonstrate aptitude and skills directly related to this position through computerized, standardized pre-employment assessments.
- Individual must be free of unpardoned felony convictions.
- Individual must pass a standardized psychological screening for 911 Operators.
- Background Check
- Oral Interviews
- Psychological Examination
- Written Exam
How to Apply:
100 Polk County Plaza
Balsam Lake, WI 54810